Prospective authors are encouraged to submit full papers for review. Only original papers that have not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere will be considered. All accepted papers will be included in the IEEE Xplore database.Submission Sign up
Technical Papers must be submitted electronically via the ICSEC 2017 Paper Submission System.
Manuscript must be prepared in English with a maximum length of four (4) printed pages IEEE format (10-point font) including figures. The conference maintains the right to refrain from reviewing papers that are significantly longer than 4 pages. For your submission you can use the standard IEEE conference templates for Microsoft Word or LaTeX formats found at: this linkhttp://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html
The format for the manuscript must satisfy the following requirements:
- Manuscript must be in English for International Track or in Thai for Thai Track.
- The manuscript must follow IEEE two-column format with single-spaced, ten-point font in the text. The maximum manuscript length is four (4) pages. All figures, tables, references, etc. are included in the page limit.
- Papers must be submitted in Portable Document Format (PDF) format. Format compatability MUST BE checked via PDF Express utility.
- Authors MUST submit their papers electronically via the conference website.
As ICSEC is also technically sponsored by IEEE (Thailand Section) as well as the manuscripts are possibly available via IEEE Xplore, IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., removal from IEEE Xplore) if the paper IS NOT presented at the conference.
Papers are double-blind reviewed on the basis that they do not contain plagiarized material and have not been submitted to any other conference at the same time (double submission). These matters are taken very seriously and IEEE will take action against any author who has engaged in either practice.IEEE Web Page on Plagiarism:
IEEE Web Page on Double Submission:
Creating a PDF for IEEE Conference
- Please CAREFULLY modify your paper(s) regarding with the Comments for the Reviewers.
- Please download the folowing documents and CAREFULLY check your camera-ready format as follows
- Add the IEEE Copyright Notice: it should appear ONLY IN THE LEFT BOTTOM PART OF THE FIRST PAGE of the paper.
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-0787-9/17/$31.00 ©2017 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-0787-9/17/$31.00 ©2017 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-0787-9/17/$31.00 ©2017 IEEE
- For MS-Word template you may replace the text in the existing footnote where it says "Identify applicable sponsor/s here (without border). If no sponsors, delete this text box. (sponsors)".
The PDF file characteristics for publishing in the IEEEXplore® Database are described in summary as follows:
- Embedded All Fonts
- PDF Version: 1.4 (Acrobat 5) or later
- MUST use PDF Distiller
- Paper size:A4
- Maximum number of pages: 6
- NO Bookmarks or Links
- NO Passwords or Security setting
- NO Allow Crop Marks, Registration Marks, or Other Marks
- NO Contains Merged Files or Packaged PDF
- NO Contain Attachments
- Work with all kind of PDF Viewer
Checking a Final Camera-Ready Format
Authors have to visit conference's PDF eXpress site in order to check your PDFs file to determine if they are IEEE Xplore®-compatible by September 30, 2016.
- Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress Plus site.
- For first-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users
- Enter the following:
- Conference ID : 41384XP
- Your email address
- A password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
- An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent for verifying your account setup.
- Previous users of PDF eXpress or IEEE PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.