Creating a PDF for Camera-Ready
- Please CAREFULLY modify your paper(s) regarding with the Comments for the Reviewers.
- Please download the folowing documents and CAREFULLY check your camera-ready format as follows
Camera-Ready for publishing in the IEEE Xplore ®
For paper (camera ready) to be included in IEEE Xplore ® authors should have done the followings
1.Add the IEEE Copyright Notice
It should appear ONLY IN THE LEFT BOTTOM PART OF THE FIRST PAGE of the paper.
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-0787-9/17/$31.00 ©2017 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-0787-9/17/$31.00 ©2017 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-5386-0787-9/17/$31.00 ©2017 IEEE
Copyright position for MS-Word template
For MS-Word template you may replace the text in the existing footnote where it says "Identify applicable sponsor/s here (without border). If no sponsors, delete this text box. (sponsors)".
2.Checking a Final Camera-Ready Format
Authors have to visit conference's PDF eXpress site in order to check your PDFs file to determine if they are IEEE Xplore ®-compatible by October 20, 2017.
- Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress Plus site.
- For first-time users should do the following:
- Select the New Users
- Enter the following:
- Conference ID : 41384XP
- Your email address
- A password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
- An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent for verifying your account setup.
- Previous users of PDF eXpress or IEEE PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
The PDF file characteristics for publishing in the IEEE Xplore ® Database are described in summary as follows:
- Embedded All Fonts
- PDF Version: 1.4 (Acrobat 5) or later
- MUST use PDF Distiller
- Paper size:A4
- Maximum number of pages: 6
- NO Bookmarks or Links
- NO Passwords or Security setting
- NO Allow Crop Marks, Registration Marks, or Other Marks
- NO Contains Merged Files or Packaged PDF
- NO Contain Attachments
- Work with all kind of PDF Viewer